Note: Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link.
This post contains my honest review about Blog By Number course from Start A Mom Blog.
Even though I’m pretty computer literate, I was so lost and frustrated about how to start my blog. I wasn’t consistent with success because it turned into a chore instead of it looking forward to do.
Blog By Number Review
I always felt I had a lot to offer in supporting people with mental illness and trauma. But to do that you had to go through schooling which is difficult for me to do raising a child with autism and being a single parent.
So That’s when I found Start a Mom Blog and one of the courses Blog By Number sounded very interesting.
Suzi Whitford is the creator of Blog By Number, and she is just amazing and presents the course in small piece modules to take in everything in a little at a time. I have learned so much more by having her by my side. She has helped me to get my creativity going. My therapist is blown away by my work and know this is where I need to be.
Here is a overview of what you receive in this course.
- Module 1: Why Should You Start a Blog?
- Module 2: How to Decide on the Perfect Blog Niche for You
- Module 3: How to Create an Unforgettable Blog Name
- Module 4: Step by Step – How to Start a Blog
- Module 5: How to Setup a Powerful and Free Theme
- Module 6: How to Supercharge Your Blog with Plugins
- Module 7: The 3 Key Blog Posts to Make Money
- Module 8: The Mandatory Pages Every Blog Needs
- Module 9: How to Create Pinterest Images That Go Viral
- Module 10: How to Get Thousands of Visitors – Blog Traffic
- Module 11: How to Make Money Blogging – Your First $1
- Module 12: Build Your Email List
And the course comes with some great bonuses as well:
- Bonus #1: How to Sell Printables on Your Blog
- Bonus #2: 8,209 Popular Blog Post Ideas
- Bonus #3: How to Sell Services on Your Blog
- Bonus #4: 20 Free Stock Photos
- Bonus #5: Complete Blogging Workbook
- Bonus #6: Blog by Number Ebook
If you can’t afford to get the course she was so sweet to offer the Blog Plan for free to get you started. Click here for the details.
Personally, I want to thank Suzi and her husband for their work.
Be sure to Check out CenterPoint Printables my first printable store. Still a lot to do but its looking amazing,